Available October 12!
- Charming and Bright 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath Home with 1193 sq ft of living space located in the Park Hill Neighborhood of Denver.
- Beautiful hardwood cherry floors throughout most of home.
- Tiled Eat-In Kitchen include granite counters, cooktop range, stainless appliances, cherry cabinets, breakfast bar and a window seat, perfect for a cup of tea and a good book.
- Large Family Room with wood burning fireplace.
- Great outdoor living with fenced backyard and covered patio.
- Full size, front loading washer/dryer located in the Mud/Laundry Room.
- 1 car Garage and extra off street parking spot; Swamp cooler.
- In East High School boundary!
- Blocks from one of Park Hill’s most infamous ‘pocket neighborhoods’ with Cherry Tomato Restaurant, Park Hill Bookstore, Spinelli’s Market and the Park Hill Library.
- Location convenient to Denver Museum of Science and Nature, Denver Zoo, Downtown Denver, DIA & Fitzsimons/Anschutz Medical Campus with easy access to I-70.
- Available October 12.