The autumn leaves are turning and the air is cooling down. Mother Nature maybe slowing down, but the calendar of events are still full of opportunity to support good causes, meet new people in your community and enjoy Colorado!
If you live in or around Stapleton…
- This Saturday, September 23rd
, from 11 to 3pm support The Urban Farm at their annual Urban Farm Fest! Walk the farm and see all of their wonderful farm friends: horses, cattle,
goats, sheep, chickens, ducks, miniature horses and donkey, pot belly pig, and a mule. There will also be activities for all ages! For more
information, visit theurbanfarm.org.
- Every Friday in October is the Hitchcock Film Festival. Enjoy the classic movies from 6-9 pm at The Cube, 8371 Northfield Blvd. Popcorn, as well as,
kid and adult beverages will be available for purchase at the concession table. (free)
- Sunday, October 15th from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm, is the final Farmers’ Market in Stapleton! To go out with a bang, they will be hosting their
annual Pumpkin Patch. For every $5 you spend at the Farmers’ Market, you will receive a ticket to go towards your own pumpkin. The pumpkins are
1 to 4 tickets each.
- Saturday, October 28th, join in the family fun at Boo on the Bluff! Get into costume, bring the whole family, and witness the beauty of Bluff Lake, while enjoying fun crafts/activities. And this year they are having a costume contest! $5/person (3 and under FREE). Candy, costumes, activities, adventure, and more!
If you live in or around Lowry…
- The last weekend of September, Fairmount Cemetery will be hosting their annual History Mystery Tours! Ever take a stroll through a cemetery at sunset? Now is your chance! Come hear the scoop on some of Denver’s most prominent movers and shakers as well as some of Denver’s scandalous history as you tour one of Denver’s most prominent and beautiful cemeteries. For ticket information, visit
- Saturday October 14th is the opening of Buyer and Cellar, a local production by Lowry Spotlight Theatre (and co-produced by Theatre
Or). For ticket information, visit www.thisisspotlight.com.
- Friday, October 27th from 6-8 pm, have a date night at the Lowry Foundations Fall Wine Tasting at the Eisenhower Chapel (293 Roslyn Street).
If you live in or around Park Hill…
- Sunday, October 1st, the pumpkins will arrive for Park Hill United Methodist Church’s Annual Pumpkin Patch! Visit 5209 Monteview Blvd to pick out your favorites for the season!
- Tuesday, October 24, 6pm-7:30pm, Garden in A Box Workshop: Winterizing Your Garden, This is a FREE workshop at 2823 Fairfax Street on winterizing your garden to replace nutrients in your soil for a more fruitful garden next year! They will provide seeds, instructions, and will have a giveaway!
If you live in or around the Golden Triangle…
- Final Fridays takes place from 5 to 9 pm on September 29th
! Tour the hottest new art experience in Denver. Local businesses, including art galleries, boutiques, salons/spas, museums, restaurants, etc will
be celebrating creativity in their space and will have special offerings for the event. Stop by the TJC Real Estate Golden Triangle office
for some Pumpkin Spice Chai! For more information visit here
- Saturday, October 21st at the Denver Art Museum. Celebrate Jaime Molina’s new installation, Past the Tangled Present and join DAM for a
special day of activities!
- Preteens, teens and their families are invited to stop by for a Q&A session with the artist about the creative process, a hands-on workshop with Molina moderated by members of the SCFD Teen Council and an Insta/Snapmeet following the Q&A and workshop. For more information, visit
If you live in or around Aurora…
- This Friday, September 22nd
is the opening night for Company, a musical comedy at Aurora Fox Art Center! Get your tickets
- Tuesday, September 26th, Sunday, October 10
th and October 24th meet at the Stanley Marketplace for Swing Night! This is a family, kid and dog-friendly event. The
#StanleyFamily of businesses will be open for you to enjoy, so swing by Stanley for food and drinks and shopping and merriment. This event is brought to you by
Stem Ciders, who'll have their Stem bus on hand for libations, the Aurora Cultural Arts District, and the Stanley Merchants Association. For more information, visit
Stay tuned next month for more local events in your neck of the woods! In the meantime, if you have questions regarding residential or commercial real estate and/or property management, please give Your Neighborhood Realtors a call! You can also visit our website at www.tjcrealestate.com.
Brought to you by Sondra Lockett-Cameron, Marketing Coordinator for TJC Real Estate and Management Services.
Your Neighborhood Realtors® Since 2005