Assistant Property Manager
Dynamic Property Management and Real Estate Firm desires a highly motivated individual willing to take on our full time Assistant Property Manager position.
Are you in property management and looking for a unique position that offers a fresh approach and flexibility in a relaxed working environment?
Our ideal candidate will encompass the capability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and with great precision. As the Assistant
Property Manager, you would also possess the drive to take charge and complete projects with vigor and assertiveness, yet yield patience,
professionalism, honesty and respect. This role will command perseverance, the ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently
in an ever-changing environment.
Some duties may include:
- Inspecting homes during move-in and move-out as needed
- Accurately and timely complete security deposit returns
- Assisting in coordinating the turnover schedule, including scheduling vendors
- Overseeing and managing tenant work orders
- Managing the renewal process for tenants and owners
- Utilizing ingenuity to streamline current operations
- Helping with tenant and owner events
- Assisting with answering phones and managing showing schedules
- Oversee any other projects needed
Property Management experienced required.
Send your resume to info@TJCRealEstate.com.